General Translation

TranslationsNZ.com is specialised in Portuguese – Spanish – English languages and has provided translations to an array of companies around the world. We are passionate about providing our clients with outstanding service, quick turnaround time, and great value for money.

What type of translation jobs do we do? You name it!

PowerPoint Presentations
Video Subtitles
and more


Yes, our translations are NZTA accredited, which means you can drive in New Zealand with your overseas licence if you have it translated by us.

You can also convert your overseas licence to a New Zealand Licence using our NZTA accredited translation.
You can drive for a maximum period of 12 months from the date you arrive in New Zealand. Each time you arrive in New Zealand you can drive for a further 12-month period.
If your overseas licence hasn't been expired for more than 12 months, you can still convert it to a New Zealand licence. After 12 months from the expiry date, you can no longer convert it to a New Zealand licence.
No. Even if you have your licence translated by an accredited translator, you can't drive in NZ with your expired overseas licence.
Driving in New Zealand Booklet.

An overview for immigrants and visitors about driving in New Zealand.

Read in English
Shopping Cart
There are no products in the cart!
Continue Shopping
Open chat
Powered by